- Admire Georgia’s colourful seasons on this jeep tour
- Explore forests, mountains, and lakes and enjoy wine and a picnic
Minimum Age: 5 Year(s)
This fantastic jeep tour will take you through the Dzama gorge, which is hidden between the valleys of the Borjomi forests and Kartli. Considered a sacred place for Georgians, there are around old and new monasteries in the area. Due to its close proximity to the capital (about 120-140km to Tbilisi), this is a favourite location that everyone must visit!
Surrounded by forest and a beautiful swamp is the gorgeous Bateti lake, which sits on a mountain plateau. Bring your camera because the different seasons create the most outstanding scenic views! While admiring the beauty, you’ll be offered a picnic barbeque and indulge in red wine tasting.
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- You are recommended to bring warm clothes during the winter season.
- Also, don’t forget to bring your swimsuit with your during the summer.
Note: Minimum of 2 people required for a booking
- 8 AM - Enjoy a pick-up service from your hotel
- Be driven to Gori, in Eastern Georgia, in a new 4x4 jeep with a professional driver
- Head from Gori to Bateti lake with a local expert guide
- Enjoy a delicious picnic barbeque with bottled water and local red wine tasting
- 8 PM - Be dropped off at your hotel